Introduction

Hi, my name is Phil North. I am currently a student at UCLan in Preston studying Creative Writing and Journalism and have been given the opportunity to study my second year at Central Connecticut State University. Here is where you will be able to find out about my experiences, opinions and just how well I'm adjusting to the US way of life.

Saturday 30 November 2019

New Website

I am now in the process of marketing myself as a writer and I'm currently working on a book about a Manchester lad who moves to Connecticut to escape gang troubles, but finds himself in the middle of a gang war that makes his problems in Manchester seem miniscule.

I will be posting some extracts of prompts that I have been working on in the meantime, a bit like I have on this page, and update you on the book as it takes shape.

Find it all on

www.philnorthwriter.wordpress.com

Twitter @PhilNorthWrite1
Facebook @PNorthWriter
Instagram @philnorthwriter

1 comment:

  1. बहुत ही कुशलता से लिखी गई जानकारी। यह मेरे सहित, इस ccs university date sheet pdf उपयोग करने वाले किसी भी व्यक्ति के लिए फायदेमंद होगा।

    ReplyDelete

As this is viewable by anyone remotely interested, I politely ask that you keep your language PG13 and abuse at a minimum. Cheers