Introduction

Hi, my name is Phil North. I am currently a student at UCLan in Preston studying Creative Writing and Journalism and have been given the opportunity to study my second year at Central Connecticut State University. Here is where you will be able to find out about my experiences, opinions and just how well I'm adjusting to the US way of life.

Wednesday 26 September 2012

I'm So Happy

Yes Mother, That Is Me Cooking!
Happy Happy Boy!
My good friend Jon has given me the greatest gift from God. Tonight we are having a meal with two German girls, Hongi and Stefanie at Hongi's house. Jon's job was to bring beer, and the nice little Australian remembered the fact that I was pining for some Strongbow. Whilst shopping, he remembered my need and supplied me with some golden nectar. After a day of cramming my work that is due for tomorrow, a home cooked meal and a cold can of Strongbow is exactly what the doctor ordered. Thankyou Jon my convict Aussie friend. It is strange however as we have Hongi - a Vietnamese German. Stefanie - German. Erik - Swedish. Jon - Australian American, and myself, the Brit! It's like the G8 summit over here

No comments:

Post a Comment

As this is viewable by anyone remotely interested, I politely ask that you keep your language PG13 and abuse at a minimum. Cheers