Introduction

Hi, my name is Phil North. I am currently a student at UCLan in Preston studying Creative Writing and Journalism and have been given the opportunity to study my second year at Central Connecticut State University. Here is where you will be able to find out about my experiences, opinions and just how well I'm adjusting to the US way of life.

Thursday 21 March 2013

Intro To Broadcast - First Package


In my Introduction To Broadcast News class we have been given the task of coming up with a short news package. I decided to do it on the CCSU Soccer Club (it kills me everytime I have to use that word - it's football dammit). It's not due until the 9th, but we have to use the school's computers to do it and I'm not going to be here in time to put it all together so I've done it early. Are you proud of me Mum & Dad? I haven't left my school work until the last minute. It only took me 25 years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

As this is viewable by anyone remotely interested, I politely ask that you keep your language PG13 and abuse at a minimum. Cheers