Introduction

Hi, my name is Phil North. I am currently a student at UCLan in Preston studying Creative Writing and Journalism and have been given the opportunity to study my second year at Central Connecticut State University. Here is where you will be able to find out about my experiences, opinions and just how well I'm adjusting to the US way of life.

Sunday 11 November 2012

Thankyou!!!

It's just occurred to me that my blog has recently reached 1000 views. I'd like to thank all my readers for having a nosey and hope that it has provided interesting/entertaining reading. I know full well that Evan is one of my dedicated readers on Tuesdays and Thursdays during his 'Intro to Art History' lesson, at the back of the classroom on his phone. I'll keep this updated if only for you mate.

Keep coming back to get up to date on my battle with American Fat,my continuous search for banana milkshake, my Creative Writing drafts, and my adventures which have yet to include, Thanksgiving, New York, Florida, Christmas & New Year, Disney World (fingers crossed), and Texas to name a few.

Thanks again

No comments:

Post a Comment

As this is viewable by anyone remotely interested, I politely ask that you keep your language PG13 and abuse at a minimum. Cheers